international acid gas injection symposium
Attendees: Everybody who is registered to AGIS VII will be welcome to join our workshops.
AGIS VII Workshop No. 1 by Dr. Liaqat Ali, CEO, XHorizons
Time: 1:00pm -5:00pm, 24th May 2017
Topic: "Reservoir Engineering Aspects of Acid Gas Injection"
Content: The workshop will presents an overview of engineering aspects with respect to injection of acid gases in reservoirs specifically in deep brine aquifers. The workshop will cover briefly the following topics.
1. Disposal options for acid gases
2. Types of reservoirs
3. Screening criteria for reservoir selection
4. Sitting of an injection well
5. Specific requirements for permitting
6. Flow behavior of acid gases in the reservoir
7. Reservoir modeling aspects
AGIS VII Workshop No.2 by Mr. Randy Franiel, Account Manager, Compass Compression
Time: 8:00am -12:00pm, 25th May 2017
Topic: "Acid Gas Compressors and Compression"
Content: Fundamentals of Reciprocating Gas Compression for Acid Gas Injection
- uses in industry
- features and benefits
- main components
- Distance pieces
- Packing glands (purge packing assemblies)
- Cylinders / Valves / VVCP’s